Acne is a prevalent disease that occurs in 80% in young people and adolescents but also happens in other stages of life such as pregnancy or gestation as well as in pre-menopausal people, and stress also influences acne. Please note that acne is a disease that should treat from the onset of the first grain with a specialized dermatologist the opposite can be aggravated leaving immoral soles on your skin.
Causes of Acne
- Make-up when you have inflammatory acne as it clogs and ends up increasing the size of acne
2. Fried eggs, milk (if the patient is in oral medication and the liquid prevents the medical treatment from being absorbed)
3. Butters, mayonnaise, ketchup, jams, in general foods greater than 55% of the glycemic index, will help the growth of acne
4. Vaporization is a dangerous practice, as hot water makes irritated skin and grains irritated even more.
5. Products with an excessive sugar levels example: sodas, chocolate cakes, sweets
Take toothpaste to the grains.
6. Milk and its derivative products as it increases the number of grains in the skin
7. Cigars, burgers, fries, fast food in general.
8. Lemon, as it stains the skin and even more if exposed to the sun without sunscreen. Acne exacerbates. recommend daily outdoor exercises
9. Avoid crushing acne with your nails as it only provokes the infection that will lead to the scars and sequels of acne.
There are also types of acne that vary by size, color, and even the level of pain. These are:
- Whiteheads – these are acne that is color white and are small. They remain to be under the skin which makes them a bit unseen unless it gets touched or scratched.
- Blackheads – these are acne that is color black. They tend to be visible and appears on the surface of the skin.
- Papules – this acne is usually small and pink bumps. They are also visible on the surface of the skin like the blackheads.
- Pustules– this common acne is red at their base and has a pus at the top. It is also visible in the skin.
- Nobules – this acne common are large, solid, and painful to touch. These are normally embedded deep within the skin and are visible in the surface of the skin.
- Cysts – this acne common are painful and filled with pus, but this time it can cause scars and marks in your skin, unlike the nobules.
Different Types Of Acne
Acne pimples vary in size, color, and level of pain.
Grade 1: Non-inflammatory acne blackheads and black spots or called Comedo
Grade 2: Acne with small inflammations or called pustule or papulopustular, are small red inflammations accompanied by pimples.
Grade 3: Degree of considerable inflammation accompanied by POSTALITA, be careful because to this degree it is very likely that they can leave scars, which can often be inherited. If Dad and Mom have had those two genetic charges, they’ll boost acne in the teenager.
Prevention and Management Tips
There are no foods that produce acne, but if there are products that exacerbate acne, the medical procedures of grain 2 and Grade 3 acne are 3 to 9 months.
1. Avoid Sunscreen, when we have the acne grains are red if you expose yourself to ultraviolet rays this will stain brown, it is recommended to use sunscreen four times a day, which will help our skin care and acne.
2. Wash your face with soap and make your face with circular motions and rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Chocolate with more than 40% cocoa.
4. Sábilas and its derivatives because it has aloe and helps to reignite the skin
5. If you are going to eat eggs must be the hard egg, past egg. or poached egg one and a thousand ways to feed the egg but not fried.
Here are some tips for looking after skin that has acne or is prone to it.
Consult your doctor because although acne does not kill, but can act on the skin leaving scars complicating the healing process.