2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA, already started!
Russian President Vladimir Putin inaugurated the Russian World Cup 2018, this Thursday at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, in front of 80,000 spectators, in the Prolegomena of the opening clash of Russia-Saudi Arabia.
“I commend you for the beginning of the world’s most important championship,” Putin said in Russian.
“Welcome to the FIFA World Cup here in Russia. Football is going to conquer Russia and from Russia will conquer the world. Enjoy the greatest celebration on earth “added FIFA President Gianni Infantino.
“Thank you, President Putin, thank you Moscow,” added the Italo-Swiss, cheered for the stadium.
Minute-by-minute of the OPENING CEREMONY Russia 2018 World Cup :
- Everyone sings with him in the Luzhniki Stadium.
2. Robbie sings his best, as is the case of Angel.
3. He sings Robbie Williams and thousands get excited.
4. Start the opening ceremony.
5. Don’t miss the whole transmission.
6. Russians and Saudis are already concentrating for the inaugural match.
7. Remember, the game is at 10:00 a.m.
8. The ceremony will last about 15 minutes.
9. Everything is getting ready for this World Cup event.
10. We are 26 minutes from the opening ceremony.
Then, Russia and Saudi Arabia, directed by the Spanish-Argentinian Juan Antonio Pizzi, opened the fire, in a party led by Argentine referee Nestor Pitaa.
Before, the austere inauguration party, which had a big dish the performance of the English singer Robbie Williams, lasted only a quarter of an hour.
The acclaimed Russian soprano Aida Garifullina was another attraction of a ceremony with a marked musical tone.
Before the ceremony began, the goalkeeper Iker Casillas, captain of the Spanish national team who won the World Cup in 2010, took charge of taking the trophy to the turf of the Luzhniki Stadium. The Russian model Natalia Vodianova accompanied him.